Software and Database Developer
I have been interested in software development since I was in high school, and taught myself various programming languages by the time I was 18. I have a keen interest in web based applications, as well as being enthusiastic about games and their development.
Software and Database Developer June 2011 to Present
- Design and implementation of databases for multiple web sites
- Development of SOAP based web services and APIs
- Development of both front-end and back-end for websites
- Providing assistance to other developers
- Assigning tasks and bug reports to developers
- Setting up EC2 web servers
I have had experience designing and developing recursive validation functions that can compare an input to a complex series of validation techniques dynamically, I have also had experience developing a web based game that used RTMP for real time multiplayer. My key role was to develop web services and APIs including implementation of authentication protocols.
- HTML & CSS
- Experience using MVC frameworks (Such as Laravel and RobotLegs)
- Experience developing responsive web sites
- Experience using AJAX to call web services
PHP Web ProfilerDownload
The PHP Web Profiler is a small web app I developed to aid me in debugging. It allows me to edit code and test it immediately, as well as make calls to webservices, and test individual blocks and lines of code. It supports hotkeys and Chrome notifications, as well as having two themes (Dark and Light).
API Authorisation Key GenerationDownload
A simple class that generates a keypair which can be used to generate authorisation tokens in order to grant access to an API.